Please use the following links for the 2021-2022 DOE Health and Safety policies and guides for Covid-19:
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 plan, please contact Ms. Deneice:
60 E 94th St, Brooklyn, NY 11212
We have put safety procedures in place to keep our students and staff healthy.
- Masks: Masks must be worn at all times by all adults and students in the building.
- Hand washing: Students and staff are expected to wash hands thoroughly before and after eating, after using the bathroom, if exposed to body fluids (like saliva or a sneeze), and at other times necessary throughout the day.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing is required at all times. Please maintain social distancing between families during drop-off and pickup. Parents are not allowed to enter the building.
- Illness: Students and staff exhibiting signs of illness or having a fever of greater than 99.9°F must stay home and notify the school. If you or someone you know has COVID-19 (or shows symptoms of COVID-19 such as coughing or fever), it is required that you quarantine for a minimum of 14 days and notify the school.
- Directions for local COVID testing: Please visit the NYS Coronavirus Find a Test Site page to find a test site closest to you.
Remote Learning Expectations
When your child is in quarantine, they will utilize remote learning. Your child is expected to complete all assignments provided by the teacher. At the same time, we recognize that working independently at home is different and difficult for many students, so we want to provide flexibility.
Students and families should check Google Classroom daily for important updates from their teachers.
When signing in for virtual classes or meetings, students are expected to be on time, appropriately dressed, and ready to learn. We suggest signing in 5 minutes before class starts. Please try to reduce background noise and distractions as much as possible.
We are committed to making sure that all students can successfully connect to online learning during their at-home learning days.
If your student needs a laptop or tablet, fill out the Device Request Form to reserve your device. Borrowing a device is free!
If your children experience internet-connectivity issues with their iPads, they can request help through the Technical Support for Families form
Borrowed devices should be used for school purposes only and kept in a secure location. Take your device with you on in-school days.
If you are not able to get internet hooked up in your home, your child's teacher will work with you to provide alternative offline assignments.